Our Equipment Specifications
DJI Inspire 1 Pro
- Fitted with Zenmuse X5 camera
- Capable of 4K video recording and 16mp stills
- Features a fully stabilised 360 degree camera/gimbal
- Variety of lenses for different applications
- Can be worked as a dual remote operator with a live client feed
DJI Phantom 4 Pro
- Fitted with a 1” CMOS sensor for 20.1mp stills and 4K recording
- Features 5 direction of obstacle detection, and 4 direction of obstacle avoidance
- Lightweight frame allows for quick and easy set-up and transportation to hard to reach areas
- Ideal for use with our mapping software to provide 2D and 3D models, elevation mapping, stock pile volume calculations and measurements.
- Can be equipped with a NDVI (Normalised Difference Vegetation Index) camera for monitoring plant health in agriculture.
DJI Matrice 210 RTK
- IP43 rated
- 5.2K video and 20.5mp stills, when fitted with Zenmuse X5S camera
- Dual downward gimbal to allow two cameras to be mounted side by side
- Top mount gimbal to allow inspection under objects
- Dual battery system redundancy
- Built in RTK for real time kinematic GPS positioning
- Multiple payload capacity and sensor application
- Front vision sensors, downward vision and ultrasonic sensors, and upper infrared sensors for maximum obstacle detection and avoidance
- Wet weather UAV, can operate through rain and snow and temperatures down to -48 degrees Celsius
- Can be fitted with Z30 zoom camera capable of 30x optical and 6x digital zoom, and XT FLIR thermal with a range of -40C to 550C with increments of 0.1C for spot monitoring.